Toilet waterproof requirement is very much, construction control is the key link that assures toilet waterproof quality, and toilet waterproof construction plan has knowing effect. Small make up is in toilet waterproof construction plan basically from construction craft, construction method and construction safety measure three aspects start, introduce toilet waterproof construction plan comprehensively.
Waterproof construction process flow of toilet
1. Waterproof construction process flow of toilet
Base treatment - fine additional layer construction - first layer coating - second layer coating - first test - protective layer construction - second test - project quality acceptance.
2. Process flow analysis
(1) grassroots treatment
When the base level is leveled, no obvious water mark is found, the leakage should be stopped first. The surface strength of the base layer should be smooth and not loose. The radius of the yin-yang Angle is ground into a smooth small circle. The surface should be smooth and not loose.
(2) construction of additional layers in detail
Dip the paint brush into the mixed paint, and apply evenly at the root of the pipe, the floor drain, the Yin and Yang Angle, etc., which are easy to leak. Where the ground meets the corner of the wall, apply the waterproof material twice on the coated waterproof roll.
To scrape (brush) with plastic rubber or paint on the surface of the base layer with the same thickness; The first layer is thin, and the direction of the second layer is perpendicular to that of the first layer. Angle, joints, deformation joints and other special parts must careful besmear to conform to the requirements, the coating thickness is uniform, closed tight, there is no bottom, the drum, fall off, craze, become warped edge, and convergent phenomenon such as untight seal.
(4) water test
In areas such as the bathroom, kitchen, after the waterproof layer of dry solid brick of build by laying bricks or stones a ridge in threshold positions are closed water experiment, 24 hours a day to see whether there is water wet point below the roof, no proof waterproof construction is qualified.
Waterproof construction method of toilet
1. Toilet riser
(1) use waterproof mortar to block the vertical pipe after positioning;
(2) grooves should be formed around the pipe roots to clean up the surrounding and the grooves.
(3) squeeze the ointment into the groove and use a scraper to scrape it firmly. On both sides of the groove and around the root of the pipe, apply the polyurethane waterproof coating first. The bottom of the groove should be filled with kraft paper or other backing materials.
(4) within a range of 200mm high in the outer wall of the pipe, remove the mortar and grease debris, and scrape the polyurethane waterproof coating according to the design regulations.
2. Floor drain of toilet
(1) after positioning the vertical pipe, waterproof mortar should be used to block the cracks around the floor, and if the seam is larger than 20mm, fine stone concrete should be used to block the cracks.
(2) the cushion layer of toilet and bath shall find 2% slope to the floor drain. Cement mortar shall be used when the thickness of the cushion is less than 30mm, and cement slag shall be used when the thickness of the cushion is greater than 30mm.
(3) 10mm * 15mm around the top four sides of the floor drain mouth shall be sealed with oil paste, and polyurethane waterproof coating shall be made on the top. Due to the slight shrinkage of concrete during solidification, the large bottom and small bottom of the cast iron floor drain are easy to crack at the contact point between the outer surface and the concrete. In order to prevent the leakage of water around the floor drain, it is best to improve the floor drain, on the basis of the original floor drain, add cast iron waterproof tray, in order to improve the quality of the toilet waterproof.
3. Toilet seat
(1) after li guan sits on the toilet, waterproof mortar is used to block all around the floor, and fine stone concrete is used to block and smooth the large seam;
(2) seal all sides of the riser joint with oil paste, and make waterproof layer to the top of the pipe;
(3) the water inlet at the rear of the toilet seat shall be sealed with bituminous hemp and cement mortar, and polyurethane waterproof coating shall be made.
4. Waterproof and grounded toilet
According to the requirements of sewing glue parts clean, cement article to cover the construction after clean, use a width of 10 mm, paste polyurethane adhesive with greasy when besmear respectively to the seams and cover, paste thickness is about 1 mm.
5. Waterproof wall of toilet
The concrete should be poured 100mm above the toilet floor and poured with beams or floor concrete. When painting, make the root R= 30mm small round negative Angle.
6. The difference between floor height and floor height of the toilet
The floor drain is 5 to 10 mm below the ground and is shaped like a plate. The diameter of the plate mouth is greater than that of the top diameter of the floor drain by 5-10 mm. In the construction of the ground surface layer, the mouth is required to be round and smooth.
7. Handling around the ground pipe hole of the building
The pipe is surrounded by a conical shape 40 mm above the floor. The pores must be C30 concrete, fine stone concrete should be packed twice, and fine stone concrete should be mixed with expansion agent.
8. The toilet floor is connected with the wall at the Yin Angle
Should use 1:2 cement mortar to press line, the shape makes circular arc or triangle, line wants straight.
3. Construction safety measures
1. Construction quality assurance measures
(1) fully understand the waterproof details in the construction drawing, the waterproof structure and technical requirements of the toilet, and provide technical measures for the waterproof engineering of the toilet.
(2) the construction process shall be carried out in accordance with the construction waterproof specifications.
(3) the use of waterproof materials shall be qualified by the manufacturer, and the testing certificate of the testing institution shall meet the design requirements of material standards.
(4) control of construction quality, project progress and technology.
2. Protection of finished products
(1) non-staff members are not allowed to enter the site, and construction personnel are not allowed to wear rubber sole shoes.
(2) the trolley legs used in construction shall be wrapped up. If temporary shelves are installed in the waterproof layer, the bottom of the shelf pipe shall be paved with boards to prevent the destruction of the waterproof layer.
(3) after the acceptance of the waterproof layer, fine stone concrete or mortar can be directly poured into the waterproof layer as a rigid protective layer. During the construction, it is necessary to prevent the construction equipment, such as handcart or shovel, from damaging the waterproof layer.
(4) if a part of the waterproof layer is damaged during construction, corresponding remedial measures should be taken timely to ensure the quality of the waterproof layer.
(5) properly arrange various construction orders, strictly prevent drilling holes after the completion of the waterproof layer and destroy the waterproof layer. If the waterproof layer is damaged due to improper arrangement, timely repair should be carried out.
(6) floor drain, toilet drums, craters and drain outlets shall be kept unimpeded and no blockage of mortar or other construction waste shall be allowed.
(7) every time the construction is completed, the construction machines and tools must be cleaned carefully in time.