Yan Longda LD polyurethane waterproof coating price and construction process specification
Je Rhonda LD waterborne polyurethane waterproof coating is based on waterborne polyurethane and other polymer emulsion as the base material, with a variety of additives, fillers and other high-quality materials refined from a single component of water emulsion type waterproof coating. After coating, it can form a waterproof coating with high elasticity, toughness, no joint, aging resistance and excellent weather resistance, and can be made into color according to needs. Ideal new waterproof material.
The waterproof coating is suitable for roof, wall, toilet, basement and other non long term water immersion environment, especially for light shell structure roof waterproof engineering.
Lincangda chemical products for you to explain in detail the following features:
1. Using water as dispersing medium, it is environmental friendly, nontoxic, tasteless, pollution-free and harmless;
2. The coating film is dense, the waterproof layer is complete, there is no joint, the adhesive force with the base surface is strong, and the adaptability to the base deformation is strong;
3. It has good durability, high strength, high elongation and good water resistance;
4. The color can be adjusted according to the needs to achieve the effect of decoration and beautification;
5. It is convenient for construction, maintenance and wide range of application.
In the construction process specification of polyurethane waterproof coating, yanlongda polyurethane waterproof coating is also very convenient. Here is a detailed introduction:
Base surface treatment: the construction surface is required to be solid, flat, dry, free of open water, floating dust, oil stain, uneven and cracks.
Node treatment: the waterproof layer construction shall be carried out for the internal and external corners, pipe root, deformation joint and other foundation details, and 2-4 times of coating (thickness less than 1 mm) can be applied. For example, if the reinforcement material is added, the deformation joint is soaked with paint, and then a layer of reinforcement material is paved, and then the coating is applied to form the structure of additional layer empty paving.
Construction of waterproof layer: for the first time, mix the coating and water at least in the proportion of 1:1 (but there is no need to mix water on the base surface of waterproof layer without permeability), and spray it on the base surface to make the base surface wet but no coating accumulation. After the first drying, brush the second time, do not need to add water, brush direction and the first time vertical. If the coating can not reach the design thickness, continue to brush until the required thickness is reached. If reinforcement is needed, glass fiber cloth or non-woven fabric can be laid before the coating is cured. At the ends and edges, additional coating shall be applied for sealing. If a protective layer is needed, coarse sand or fine rice stone can be sprinkled on its surface before the last curing, so that the bonding between the protective layer and the waterproof layer is firm.
After the introduction of Longyan polyurethane coating, of course, some precautions should not be ignored
1. The direction of each painting shall be perpendicular to the last one;
2. After the previous coating is dry, the next coating can be applied;
3. Construction below 5 ℃ is not suitable, and construction in the open air is not allowed in rainy days;
4. During the construction, thin coating and multiple brushing should be used instead of one-time thick coating. The total thickness of the coating should meet the design requirements;
5. After completion, the water storage test can only be carried out after continuous drying for 7 days.
Reference dosage: about 1.2kg-1.5kg/m2 for 1 mm thickness.
Packaging and storage:
1. The product is packed in sealed plastic barrel, which is non dangerous goods and can be safely transported;
2. The shelf life of unopened products is 6 months and should be used within 24 hours after opening;
3. It should be stored in a dry, cool and ventilated place with the storage temperature between 5 ℃ and 35 ℃.
Well, let's introduce it to you today. If you are interested in yanlongda polyurethane waterproof coating, please call our hotline to contact us~